Meet Your Makers
Some of us hold a secret in our hearts. If we weren’t doing this, we’d buy up a vineyard. Or we’d start a craft brewery, a distillery, a restaurant. We spend our leisure time eating and drinking what they make, and marveling at what they’ve achieved. Meet Your Makers is a thrilling opportunity to spend some time with the country’s best as we eat and drink Canada in our glasses and on our plates. Celebrate the winemakers, brewmasters, principals and chefs responsible for the innovation and quality evolution of the Canadian wine, craft beverage and culinary industries.
- over 60 wineries, craft breweries and craft distillers and more than 30 chefs from across Canada will be participating
- walk-about consumer tasting (all inclusive – no tasting tickets)
- meet the winemakers/brewmasters/craft distillers and principals and taste wines, craft beers and craft spirits in Canada
- winemakers’/brewmasters’ Ping Pong Tournament
- virtual store – order product being poured at event (if available in Alberta)
- premium silent auction
- net proceeds support the High School Culinary Challenge and The Edmonton Community Foundation Grateful Palate Fund
A limited number of VIP tickets will give you early access at 5:30pm before the crowds. Duchess Bake Shop will be participating only during the VIP portion.